20090902

addicted to lookbook.nu

Seriously, I could scroll down that page forever. Lookbook.nu is my new addiction. Here's a preview, and if you haven't been there before - what are you waiting for, dear?

By Rockie Nolan, 19 years old from Texas.
By Kelly T, 17 years old from Kingston.
By Lola A., 24 years old from United Kingdom.
By Lisa M., 23 years old from Bern. (Personal favorite!)
By Frida J., 16 years old from Kungälv.
By Caroline B., 27 years old from Stocholm.

This makes my day. Any personal favorites on Lookbook, send me a link, I'd love to check 'em out. Have a great day!

xx,

2 kommentarer:

Intrinsically Florrie sa...

A great selection. Lisa M's outfit is just amazing!! So lovely. :)

Florrie x

Maria Stenersen sa...

Elsker lookbook! Jeg får så mye inspirasjon derifra!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration