20100409

happy birthday, dad.

I just wanted to dedicate a blog post to my amazing dad who turns 49 today!

So happy birthday dad, I love you so much.

I wanted to post this video, it's from a Tom Russell concert in 1992 here in Norway. I was barely a year old, but I was there. This is my favorite song of all times and I know my dad loves it too. The song is called Blue Wing and I hope
you like it as well.
I would also love to share with you a beautiful quote by Fanny Fern, and I believe this is perfect for "the quote of the day";

"To her the name of father was another name for love."

Someone always says it better, right?

Wish you all a great day! Norway is sunny today and I will spend the day celebrating my fathers birthday.
xx,
 

2 kommentarer:

Mira sa...

Happy birthday to him!

Aria G sa...

Regine, this is a beautiful blog post! Happy Birthday to your dear dad from me! :) xxx Aria

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration