20120213

stopped dressing up?

ph. by me.

Photos I shot before Christmas last year. The first photo shows Coca Cola spreading some Christmas 
spirit at Stortorvet. The second photo; a lovely sky behind the Trafikanten tower and the last photo; me 
and my favorite cap and my lovely knitted sweater.

I know I've been a lousy blogger lately. I got a mail from a reader this other day who wondered if I 
didn't wear nice clothes in the winter; since I haven't posted an outfit photo in forever. Hehe, I realized 
if people think I don't doll up during the cold months of the year, it's really time to pull oneself together 
and start posting some outfits. And I really do have to emphasize that cold weather, being sick, stressed or 
late; I always dress up. Hehe, well, stay tuned.

Love.
xx,
RP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration