20091201

december 1st.

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Norman Vincent Peale

I woke up this morning to the gorgeous, warm light from my little christmas tree. Outside it was dark and gloomy, but the white snow all over the lawn lit the mood up a little. I went to open my christmas calendar - and mom - I mean SANTA gave me a beautiful ring!

At work today I decorated our funny little christmas tree. I mean - it's really funny. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. We had so much fun laughing at it today.
Good night, cupcakes.
xx,

1 kommentar:

Guiltyhyena sa...

Been feeling festive early this year, although yet to put up any decorations! The good thing is I am not in denial that Christmas is approaching this year!

@ The Guilty Hyena †
@ The Guilty Hyena †

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration