20100304

it's my time.

Good morning, sunshines!
I bet it's many of you out there, sharing the same dream as me. I always wanted to become a model and I encourage you to follow your dream. Doesn't matter how crazy it is. I think you should sign up at the United Colors of Benetton's It's My Time competition. They look for healthy, fresh and inspiring faces for their global casting competition.
Sign up - maybe it's your time.
I'm in the running myself and I'm happy for all the votes I can get. Check out my profile here. Let me know if you signed up, so I know who to vote for! :)
I'm soon going out in the beautiful weather. The streets of Oslo smells like spring - and I have a feeling that this is going to be a good day.
xx,

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration