20100130

today; photoshoot.

I just came home from the coldest photoshoot ever. Anyways, it was a lot of fun - and I'll show you the results when it's finished. Johannes, a friend of mine, also the photographer of the shoot, did an amazing job and I know the pictures will be astonishingly amazing.

Here are some pictures I took today "behind the scenes";

Sorry for no blogging yesterday, but I had a really busy day. It was a really great day, though! I led the gym class and thought my class some
really cool dance moves. It was a lot of fun! At 7.30 p.m I went to a reopening party for Humac at Vika in Oslo. I met a lot of amazing people
and afterwards I joined all of them out and we had a great night. Waking up this morning after a late night out wasn't easy, but definitely worth it.
At the moment I'm getting ready to go out again. I'm going to see Avatar tonight and I'm looking forward to that.
May all of you have a great evening yourself.
xx,

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration