20100618

see you later.


Yesterday I went to the last party with my fellow amazing students. It was so much fun, a bit crying, but mostly laughing. I can't describe how much I love this wonderful mixture of different people. It's weird to think back at the beautiful summer day in August 2007, when I nervous and excited walked up to Cathedral School of Oslo. The place which was going to be my second home for the next three years. Little did I know, that this was going to be the best three years of my life. I want to thank each and one of you - for being so wonderful, supportive and for making our school the best, with the best student environment I could ever imagine!

Thanks for being the best.

“Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new."

- Og Mandino.


This isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later.

xx,
ReginePandora.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration