20110913

out of focus.


Photos taken at Lillehammer a year ago. What a lovely fall we had last year, the sun shined and the weather was
warm even in the middle of October. Even though I miss these days in September a year ago; living by myself,
being independent in a whole new way, I am really happy about my present situation. I love studying, and I enjoy
spending time with so many new, great people, despite me longing for my best friends who is now spread around the world.
I am feeling so lucky getting to know so many lovely, talented people. We are already getting very well along, which
I'm very happy about. Now I have to go to bed, I'll probably dream about Java, which is my new best friend these days.

"Happiness is when what you think,
 what you sayand what you do are in harmony."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Nighty night.
xx,
RP.

1 kommentar:

Marit og Synnøve sa...

your best friends around the world misses you too. very very much. <3

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration