20100705

at the moment: san fransisco.

At this very moment I'm enjoying the beautiful view from Hilton Hotel in San Fransisco. Just after breakfast I went out to locate the nearest Apple Store - and I found it. I managed to get my hands on an iPad and I'm so relieved! It's 11.38 a.m and we're getting ready to go out. Fisherman's Wharf is waiting today. I'm in love with this town already and we arrived yesterday evening.

My absence the last week is due to limited internet access on the cruise ship!
Here's some pictures from the vacation so far.

With my sister and brother in Hollywood.

Beach in Santa Monica, LA.

At Trump International, Las Vegas.

Orange County.

Middle of nowhere.

At Mariner of the seas.

Beach in Mazatlan, Mexico.
xx,
RP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration