20110225

do you see what i see?

These pictures are taken earlier this year on sunday afternoon, when I friend of mine and I had a long walk in the lovely winter sun.

At the end of our walk, the sun was on it's way down and we were lucky enough to see the sundown.
The beautiful sky amazed me and I'm so happy I brought my camera.

ph. by me.

Lord of the far horizons,
Give us the eyes to see
Over the verge of the 
sundown
The beauty that is to be.
- William Bliss Carman

It's friday and I'm having my day off. If only the sun would appear soon - everything would be .. perfect?
xx,
RP.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

beautiful photos!

Anonym sa...

Amazingly beauteful...Need to se this the norwegian winther but also the midnight sun. Great photos!

Anonym sa...

Nydelige bilder..

Katharina sa...

Wow Regine! Nydelige bilder! Fantastisk lys. Det ligner på Bygdøy?

Unknown sa...

Aw, thank you all :)
Katharina, det stemmer, det er på Huk :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration