20110224

RP loves: wellingtons.



The two upper wellies are from Burberry, and the two at the bottom are from Hunter - obviously.

I love the studded details on the left pairs of wellies. I've blogged about the studded Hunter ones before and I still find them amazingly tough - actually, they all do. I like the fact that wellies are as cool to use in the summertime with shorts - especially in the festival season - as in the rainy, fall season used with rain coats. I know many people have a hate against "the festival look"; wellies and shorts, but not only are they cool to look at - they are also convenient. Go for a pair of black wellies with simple, yet cool details, and use it along with whatever you find comfortable.

Karolina Kurkova and Ashley Olsen.


<3
xx,
RP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration