20100924

friday, i'm in love.

"I want a love like my bed. Someone to support me,
someone comfortable, someone who will listen to everything I say,
and will be there to catch all my tears. Essentially, a bed is the
greatest model of an idealistic love there is."


I stumbled over this lovely quote, and I suddenly realized how much I miss my bed at home.
I'm slowly getting better and I've spent the last days reading a lot, relaxing and getting the stress down to an okay level. I feel really good right now, and I can't wait to get home to my family, to my dog, to my BED and to see my girls. Katinka, my gorgeous friend who left for Virginia a while ago is having a great time, but I miss her so much. Soon I have to let go of two more of the girls. Both of them leaving for England and it's going to be so though to see them go. Anyways. It's friday - and I'm happy.


I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you

It's Friday, I'm in love.
- Friday I'm in love - The Cure.
xx,
RP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration