20090718

We're all boxed in, nowhere to escape.


Every step of the way, we walk the line
Your days are numbered, so are mine
Time is piling up, we struggle and we scrape
We're all boxed in, nowhere to escape

City's just a jungle, more games to play
Trapped in the heart of it, tryin' to get away
I was raised in the country, I been working in the town
I been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down

Got nothing for you, I had nothing before
I don't even have anything for myself anymore
Sky full of fire, Pain pouring down
Nothing you can sell me, I'll see you around

All my powers of expression and thoughts so sublime
Could never do you justice in reason or rhyme
Only one thing I did wrong
Stayed in Mississippi a day too long

The one place I go to escape reality is here. In the heart of my town, in the middle of nowhere.
(Photographer: Markus Orlien)
xx,

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration