20090711

What you see depends on what you're looking for.


This is - in my eyes - true inspiration. Nothing inspires me more than running off with my precious camera, out to these beautiful fields close to my house, to clear my thoughts. I love this place. I always manage to find myself in a special mood while wandering around here. A mood I really can't put my finger on. Something like content, calm, peaceful - I guess? A mix, maybe? I've been playing around here for as long as I can remember. Winter time and summer time, rain or sun - this has always been a gathering place. I had my first photoshoot here and my boyfriend and I had our first dates here. As you may understand - this place means a lot.

Here are some other pictures I took today on my little hiking trip.

<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration