20100805

so alive.

I'm at work, playing Ryan Adams loud! My voice is still not to be found, but I'm feeling slightly better. It's rain in the air today, and people seem to stay at home - or outside, because they're not at the mall, I can tell you.

After work I'm meeting up with my girls to go dine and catch a movie before we're having a slumber party at Katharina's house, where we have a date with our favorite guys Ben and Jerry!

I'm so happy nowadays. It's summer, I can finally see an end to my closet project, I have all the time in the world to do what I love the most - taking pictures, singing, having fun with friends and family, driving, reading with more. Life is GOOD.

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."
- Mahatma Gandhi.

Wish all of you and amazing day.
xx,
RP.

1 kommentar:

Katharina sa...

haha, our favourite guys Ben and Jerry..^^ gleder meg, det blir kos! og gleder meg sykt til Inception, og. <3

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration