20100812

where did the sun go?

Jewelries from Forever21, sunglasses HM, bag from Campomaggi,  platforms by Jessica Simpson.

Monday, when these pictures were taken, was such a beautiful day, but the last couple of days has been gray, with unbearable amounts of rain.

I'm having the time of my life right now. Laying on the sofa, sipping on a smoothie, reading the newspapers while listening to my favorite music. Despite the cloudy weather I have a good feeling this day might get sunny. I'll keep you posted!
xx,

5 kommentarer:

Marte sa...

Lekker som alltid, Regine :)

ann cecilie sa...

LOVE IT! Ah, dette var virkelig .. amazing. :)

Maria sa...

Pretty. :) Liker bloggen ;)

Tonje sa...

Nydelig!

Unknown sa...

Tusen takk for koselige tilbakemeldinger! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration