20110311

photogenic.

ph. by me.
model. henny sofie.

Here's some more of the pictures I shot a couple of days ago. It wasn't a planned shoot, but I think the
pictures turned out astonishingly beautiful. Henny, my little sister, is extremely photogenic, which makes it easy to take good pictures.

It's friday - finally! I have work until 5 p.m, than I'm going home - we're having some family coming over tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow I have somethings to fix before I'm going to a party with my colleagues. The mall we work at is arranging it - and it's going to be a lot of fun. Sunday I'm meeting up with my colleagues again. It's going to be a lovely weekend.

Btw, I'm leaving for Paris next friday. MHM.
xx,
RP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration