20090602

In a Foreign Field.

At this very moment, I'm sitting by my desk, lubricating my hands in Coconut Milk Lotion from The Body Shop while iTunes supplies me with relaxed music.
Coldplay's Viva La Vida is flowing out of the speakers and filling me with this calm and relaxed feeling I love. Life is wonderful.

"I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter will call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world."

Good night<3

1 kommentar:

Guruizzm sa...

NYDELIGE bilder. Skulle ønske jeg kunne sitte i en vinduskarm nærme Brooklyn Bridge, drikke vin og høre på noe avslappende musikk... Bare sitte å se ut. Hadde vært perfekt!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration