20100526

still be around.

I'm back. I'm in the middle of my exams, that's why I haven't been blogging in a while.

I've decided to start posting some outfits again. I've got many requests on this, and thought I should give it a shot. Here's an outfit from last week.


I have to get back to my books and keep preparing myself for my exams. Have a great day, lovely readers.

Today's inspiration:
When the bible is a bottle,
and the hardwood floor is home,
when morning comes twice a day or not at all.
If I break in two will you put me back together?
When this puzzle's figured out will you still be around,
to say you've just been there,
walking the line upside down?

- Still Be Around - Uncle Tupelo.
xx,

2 kommentarer:

Aria G sa...

i LOVE it, baby! especially that skirt and how you combined them! gorgeous as always <3

Anonym sa...

du er fin<3

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration