20090822

an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, and anyway I told the truth and I'm not afraid to die.

I found some time to blog during my busy weekend. Yesterdays get-to-know-each-other-party, was awesome! Today brings dinner at my friends house. I was thrilled to see the sun shine when I woke up today, I'm happy!

I'm really sorry I haven't posted picture after I cut my hair. I know I promised, and a cute reader mailed me a couple of days ago and reminded me. I haven't been able to take a real picture yet, and I'm really against mobile photos on blogs, I think it looks unprofessional, but I'm going to make an exception now. I know the quality is lousy, but this is an one time occasion only!

Really bad quality, but just to give you an impression of my new haircut.


Okey, I'm in desperate need for a shower after yesterdays party, so I'm off to do that. I'm going to be a good blogger and bring my camera along with me,
and hopefully I'll get some good pictures to show you. I'm also going to haunt Oslo's street fashionista for this weekend down too!

Okey, have a great weekend, lovely readers!
xx,

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration