20090810

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi.

The radio is playing Lady Gaga's Paparazzi into the night and I feel my eyes slipping, can't keep 'em open anymore, forcing me to sleep. To rest. This day brought me so much joy. My parents and little sister came home after a weekend away from home, I met my best friends in Oslo today, chatting, gossiping and laughing over a cup of coffee and my boyfriend and I ended up having a photo shoot before the sun decided to leave Norway, once again. Hopefully you had a great day yourself. I'll finish this late-night post off with these beautiful photos my boyfriend shot earlier this evening. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

xx,

Ingen kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration