20090818

I have an announcement.

Okey, dear readers. I'm now doing what I promised myself not to do. It's way past bed time and I find myself blogging, when it's almost midnight. Okey, a one-time incident.. ANYWAYS, here's the deal;

I have a project going on, and I'm starting tomorrow. I present to you my new daily blog post. Oslo Street Fashion.

As many of you might know, I live in Oslo, Norway and I walk the streets of Oslo ever single day and I think to myself how cool people in Oslo dress themselves. So why not take a picture of a person everyday on my way back home from school and share it with all of you. Readers from all over the world. I hope you will enjoy it and it's important that you comment and tell me what you think.

Photographer; Regine Pandora

I hope people will welcome and like my little project and if you live in Oslo, maybe I bounce into you on my way through my lovely city. I'm really excited, so remember to stop by here tomorrow afternoon to check out my very first Oslo Street Fashionista!
xx,

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

GREAT!!!

-Thailand

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration