20090812

when your mind breaks the spirit of your soul.

Lately I've come to like Zara a lot, though I've always loved Zara's collections and clothes.
It's just that lately, it seems like the collections were designed for me - my taste exactly!


Isn't this just FAN to the TASTIC? Shoulder pads (like Balmain), leather, fur, white, beige, brown, grey, black, masculine meets feminine, coats, lines, boots, blouses.
Haa.. I love summer - but MAN, when the autumn collections reaches the stores, wow.. I mean - who does not want autumn when you may wear this?! Looks like I have to go back to Zara for more shopping!

Be good readers and comment on my posts. I want to hear what you think - and what you would like me to blog more and less about.
I need to see that I'm blogging for someone :) Sleep tight, sweet readers!

xx,

2 kommentarer:

Leah sa...

Love to exchange links- you're now on my blog roll!
Stay sweet!

Anonym sa...

nice photography
:)
Would you like to become follower of my blog and or add a link to my blog on your page and I will become a folllower of your blog and or add a link to your page on my blogroll

www.fashonestademodauniquechic.blogspot.com/

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration